Returning Researchers with Experiment Changes
If you are a researcher, looking to use the Xlab again and are making changes to your experiment (i.e. change in protocol: experiment design change, adding more collaborators/RAs, increasing number of total subjects), then please follow these steps:
- Have new protocol reviewed by the Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects. (See CPHS Amendment Modification directions).
- Researchers email the following to the Xlab Administrator:
- CPHS Approval Protocol with all attachments
- CPHS Approval Letter
- Consent Form
- Submit an Experiment Request Form.
- Researchers are ready to complete the Schedule Request Form.
- If applicable, review Guide to In-Lab Experiments to make sure you are prepared beforehand the day of your experiment.
- Benefits of Xlab
- New Researchers
- Returning Researchers
- Xlab Hours