How to Cancel an Experiment
The cancellation deadline is 24 hours before the start of the experiment. For example, you should cancel out before Thursday at 1:00pm if your experiment is on Friday at 1:00pm.
Why should I cancel?
- Accruing 3 no-shows automatically disables you from signing up! By canceling, you will not receive a no-show.
- Arriving after the experiment start time may also result in a no-show
- Consider others - Canceling out in a timely manner opens up a spot for another participant and helps the researchers run a successful experiment.
- Learn how to be a responsible adult. Most offices (dentists and doctors) have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
Directions on How to Cancel
- Login to Sona-Systems
- At the top of the page, click "My Schedule/Credits"
- Click the cancel button for the appropriate experiment.
Note: If the cancel button is not visible, then the cancellation deadline of 24 hours has passed. For emergencies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, you are ready to help change the world by participating in groundbreaking research (and getting paid for it)!