How to Cancel an Experiment
The cancellation deadline is 24 hours before the start of the experiment. For example, you should cancel out before Thursday at 1:00pm if your experiment is on Friday at 1:00pm.
Why should I cancel?
- Accruing 4 no-shows automatically disables you from signing up! By canceling, you will not receive a no-show
- Arriving after the experiment start time may also result in a no-show
- Consider others - Cancelling out in a timely manner opens up a spot for another participant and helps the researchers run a successful experiment
How to Cancel
- Login to Sona-Systems
- At the top of the page, click "My Schedule/Credits"
- Click the cancel button for the appropriate experiment.
Note: If the cancel button is not visible, then the cancellation deadline of 24 hours has passed.
Now, you are ready to help change the world by participating in groundbreaking research (and getting paid for it)!