The Xlab Newsletter
Please note that past versions may no longer contain accurate information. The most recent and accurate information will be under the Researchers section of the wesbite.
XFlash! Issue 21 (November 21, 2013)
- Learn more about Xmobile, a seminar offered by Professors Shachar Kariv and Raja Sengupta, and support Xlab with donations!
XFlash! Issue 19 (October 2012)
- Learn more about Xmobile, Portable Xlab (Xp), online experiments, eProtocol, and grants.
XFlash! Issue 18 (May 2012)
- Learn more about Summer hours, Portable Xlab, online experiments, eProtocol, and grants.
XFlash! Issue 17 (April 2010)
- Learn more about online surveys and extended/evening hours.
XFlash! Issue 16 (November 2009)
- Learn more about online surveys, extended/evening hours, eProtocol, gratns, Inquisit 3 software, and Xtech support.
XFlash! Issue 15 (January 2009)
- Learn more about no user fees, new computers, Xlab in the field, eProtocol, grants, and a workshop.
XFlash! Issue 14 (Decemeber 2008)
- A Special Edition XFlash! "Notes from the Field by Omar Galarraga."
XFlash! Issue 13 (July 2008)
- Introducing Shachar Kariv, New Xlab Director!
XFlash! Issue 12 (Decemeber 2006)
- Introducing PRO: Pilot Research Opportunity.
XFlash! Issue 11 (August 2006)
- Introducing New Xlab Director, Barbara Mellers. Xlab is now two years old!
XFlash! Issue 10 (March 2006)
- Every Spring semester, Xlab experiences a crescendo -- Plan ahead!
XFlash! Issue 9 (August 2006)
- Introducing Xlab "To Go," more demographic information, and software.
XFlash! Issue 8 (October 2005)
- A more powerful subject management: Sona Systems.
XFlash! Issue 7 (August 2005)
- Riding a New Wave in Economics, Resources for Investigators, Research Grants.
XFlash! Issue 6 (July 2005)
- New Xlab Director, Terry Odean.
XFlash! Issue 5 (June 2005)
- Research grants are available for UCB grad students and faculty.